Photography · Travel · Conservation
Alison’s “A child’s game in Uganda” won 1st Place in the Color Awards 5th Annual Masters Cup
CONNECTING WITH PHOTOGRAPHY…
…through Publications: During my 30+ years of travel through Africa, Europe and the Americas, I’ve created over 100,000 images. Similar to a 3-legged stool, they support 3 themes: wildlife, ecosystems and cultures. Many images are from my 30+ No Water No Life ® expeditions and 15 years involved with Kenya’s Mara Conservancy.
…through Coaching: I offer Photo Coaching to help others find their photographic style and vision, in person or onlilne. I am also happy to help facilitate your travel to my favorite places – from safaris in Africa to walking in NYC to relaxing on Martha’s Vineyard. Call to inquire!
…through Multi-media: Call if you want an experienced speaker who uses extraordinary photos on nature, watershed issues or travel!
Enjoy photos of KickStart Farming Initiatives in Kenya. I have photographed this NGO’s work over many years, and am proud to have them as a NWNL partner.
Let’s stay connected!
See our PHOTO GALLERIES in these 4 categories!
• ILCP (Sr. Fellow) – International League of Conservation Photographers
• ILCW (Sr. Fellow) – International League of Conservation Writers
• NANPA (Member) – North American Nature Photography Association
• ASMP (Member) – American Society of Media Professionals
• ICP (Member) – International Center of Photography
• SEJ (Member) – Society of Environmental Journalists
• SWG (Member) – Society of Woman Geographers
• Explorers Club (Member)
Alison M. Jones Photography